- Occupation: Incumbent/School Counselor
- Master's of Arts in School Counseling, SDSU
- California Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Certificate of Specialized Studies, Service Delivery to Native American Children & Youth, SDSU
- Ann has been involved in PTA, PTO, SSC, and various district committees. She was the Facilitator for the Middle School construction bond.
- Ann has a long history of leadership and service to our community.
- Ann and her husband John have resided in Alpine since 1981. They are small business owners. Their three children were educated here.