San Diego County, CA
November 4, 2008 Election
Maintaining and developing the cooperative partnership between students, teachers, parents, and administration that has been proven to produce achievement and success.
Thanks to the combined efforts of our school board, school administrators, teachers, staff, parents and our community partners, we have much to be proud of. Some examples from during my four-year tenure:
Visiting entrepreneurs, artists, engineers, technicians and many others enrich classes throughout the district on a daily basis. Continuing and expanding these partnerships so that we can create and ever better school district and a stronger community for all students in our district will be an ongoing effort toward which I commit my district-wide relationships and experience.
- A new Media Center/Library has been built at San Dieguito Academy
- Canyon Crest Academy has opened and seen its first graduating class
- La Costa Canyon High School has a newly renovated sports complex
- New Career/Technology Pathways have been implemented on our High School campuses, and science labs updated in our Middle Schools
- Our Adult School is in a new facility with dedicated classroom space
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
November 2008 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: September 27, 2008 14:26
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.