(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Classrom Teacher
- Master's In Education Leader
- Boardmember Workforce Partnership
- Boardmember San Diego Blood Bank
Xeng X. Yang
- Educated global citizens
- Parental Involvement and Education
- Safe, clean, technology enhanced schools
- Occupation: High School Teacher/School Site Specialist, Grossmont Union
- Senior Faculty, Keller Graduate School of Management of Devry University
- Member of Asian Pacific Education Council
- Volunteer Coordinator, Linda Vista Public Library/Bayside Community Center
- Chairperson, San Diego County Refugee Coalition
- MBA in Human Resource Management, National University
- CLAD/Professional Clear Single Subject Teaching Credential in Business and Mathematics
- UNIFY the School District by supporting quality programs in every school neighborhood and assuring equal access to gifted program, music, and arts.
- RAISE test scores for every child, REDUCE drop outs and INCREASE high school graduation rates..
- INCREASE technology, SUPPORT vocational education, and BUILD community involvement.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
San Diego Unified School District
Local News and Analysis
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union-Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.