(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
RoseMarie V. Reno
- Occupation: Administrative Nurse/Educator
- Registered Nurse & Certified RN Anesthetist & Adv. Degree in Public Health Education & Administration
- Professor Emeritus MiraCosta Community College License Vocational Nursing & Allied Health Program
- Association of California Healthcare Districts: Recognized for Outstanding Trustee Leadership
- Certified - CA Special Districts Institute: Special District Governance, Administration & Finance
- County of San Diego: Co-Founder - Emergency Nurses Association
- Outstanding Leadership Award - California Hospital Association; Governance Institute - Hospital Finances Certification
Charlene (Gertz) Anderson, R.N.
- MAINTAIN Market Share of Patients from Competing Groups; IMPROVE Transparency & Community Involvement for Future Proposals or Issues.
- RAISE Morale and RETAIN & MAINTAIN QUALITY Physicians, Nurses, and Allied Personnel for Safe Quality Patient Care;
- STOP Utilizing Costly Consultants; FREEZE CEO & Other Admin Salaries; REINVEST Excess Revenue into Patient Care; DECREASE Emergency Room Waiting Time.
- Occupation: REGISTERED NURSE
- LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE - 1969 - Suburban Hospital - School of Nursing - Bethesda, Maryland
- REGISTERED NURSE - 1991 - Palomar College - Associate Degree in Nursing - San Marcos, California
- MISSION -- IMPROVE HEALTHCARE IN OUR COMMUNITY BY SERVING YOU ON the Tri-City Healthcare District's Medical Board of Directors
- RESPECT, RECRIUIT & RETAIN QUALITY REGISTERED NURSES & DIRECT PATIENT CARE STAFF
- REDIRECT -- HOSPITAL RESOURCES TO PATIENT CARE -- APPLY 38 YEARS OF PATIENT EXPERTISE
- Occupation: Consumer Health Analyst
- Consumer Rep US Medicare & Medicaid Fraud & Abuse Taskforce; Office of Civil Rights; CA Medi-Cal Advisory Com; Regional Medi-Cal Managed Care Plan
- Pitzer College - Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Studies - Healthcare Administration & Public Policy
- Claremont Graduate School's Peter F. Drucker School of Management
- Certified - Education Training Joint Program with Balboa Naval Hospital: Laboratory, Nursing, and Ward Clerk
- Certified - CA Special District Institute: Special District Governance, Administration, and Finance
- County Board of Supervisors & County Public Library "Volunteer of the Year"
George Coulter, Ph.D.
- Finances - STOP the BONUSES - PROTECT CONSUMERS from WASTE, FRAUD, and ABUSE; PRESERVE Tri-City's INDEPENDENCE as a PUBLIC HOSPITAL
- Optimum Qualtiy Care - ASSURE CONSUMERS' DOCTORS & NURSES have the FREEDOM to ADVOCATE for patients' QUALITY CARE without RETALIATION.
- Accountability - GUARANTEE Government SUNSHINE & COMPLIANCE with ALL federal & state laws & regulations; ELEVATE Tri-City's ETHICS & INTEGRITY
- Occupation: Licensed Psychiatric Therapist
- San Diego Mental Health Association;
- International Association for the Study of Dreams;
- International Positive Psychology Association
- United States Marine Corps Veteran
- Veterans of Foreign Wars & American Legion
- American Red Cross Volunteer
- BEDSIDE CARE - Increase Funds to Recruit / Retain / Return Care Givers to Increase Patient Safety & Quality Outcomes
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY - Ensure Tax Dollars Are Spent on Meeting Seismic Retrofit / Reconstruction Requirements
- ACCOUNTABILITY & ETHICS - Let the Light Shine on Tri City Healthcare District's Medical Center Administration
- Occupation: Member, Board of Directors Tri-City Healthcare District
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Former TCHD hospital board member
- Former mayor of El Centro, California
- Former Oceanside Planning Commissioner
David Glen Tweedy
- No new bond measures until the economy recovers.
- Construct new Urgent Care Center to reduce Emergency Room wait time
- Recruitment of specialized physicians, such as Cardiologists, that are in short supply
- Occupation: Member, Board of Directors
- Executive and Leadership Coach
- Licensed Psychologist
- Ph.D. 1991
- Board of Directors, San Diego Psychological Association and Representative to the California Psychological Association
Joseph T. "Joe" Jewell, III
- Work with Legislation to keep Tri-City Medical Center open
- Provide leadership to help TCMC acheive the top 100 hospitals in America ranging
- To continue to build the excellent reputation of TCMC through decreased ER waiting times and outstanding healthcare outcomes
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Batchelors Degree - Human Resources Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Juris Doctorate
- Former U. S. Marine
- Board Member, Vista Irrigation District
- Take a fresh look at Tri City Hospital needs
- Propose solutions to the facility/structure needs
- Propose a new plan to accomplish needed fixes
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Home Page
- Board of Directors Page
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.