Results as of Jan 24 10:40am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jack I Griffiths
- Occupation: Board Member/Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer licenced in State of California
- Military service (drafted) in Royal Air Force (UK) Rank Pilot Officer.
- Four year Student-Intern in Napier Aircraft Engine Company
- Thirteen years in oil refineries in increasing engineering positions in USA and abroad.
- 18 years Bechtel Corp. Mechanical consultant to Caracas Frequency change, Power plants in USA, Chief Mechanical Engineer in Mexico
- Administration of Australian, French and Mexican Companies - Money, distribution of goods in all states, government compliance
Sheri Leigh Rumble
- Deliver reliable water to preserve our lifestyles and environment
- Change the present Free Spending culture to one of responsible repair and prudent investment
- Defend the right of Rainbow MWD voters to vote on any proposed additional bonds or equivalents.
- Occupation: Grower/Office Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Rainbow Municipal Water District
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:40 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.