(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Linda C. Greer
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- I have continued to advanced my education in Nursing .
- I recently received a certificate in reference to Compliance and Ethics
- I have worked full time as Office Adminstrator and Office Register Nurse For a General Vascular Surgeons office for 7 years.
- My previous experience has been Intensive Care and Med-Surg Nursing
Nancy L. Bassett, RN
- That all patient have access to timely and quality care.
- I hope to help improve the Board's ability to govern independently and prudently.
- I hope to continue to question our direction strategically and financially
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- TWIN Award (SD Tribute to Wmn in Industry
- 26 yrs as RN @ Palomar Hospital
Marcelo R. Rivera, M.D.
- Safe, competent & compassionate patient care
- Staff recognition, retention and recognition
- Community access to care and health education
- Occupation: Physician/Incumbent
- Medical Degree, Rush University of Health Sciences, Chicago, Illinois (1976)
- Past Chief-of-Staff, Pomerado Hospital
- Chairman of the Hospital Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Hospital Board Quality Committee
- Member, American Hospital Association Committee on Governance
- Member, California Hospital Association Governance Forum
Donald L. Brust
- Ensuring access to affordable high quality Health Care and protecting the public's interest.
- Recruiting the best nurses and staff and maintaining positive staff morale. Improving patient safety and quality of care.
- Construction of the new hospital, expanding Pomerado Hospital, re-design of Palomar Medical Center & building clinics in Rancho Penasquitos & Ramona.
- Occupation: Retired Veterinarian
- Medical practice 38 years
- School board member 8 years
- Olympic official twice
- Rotary Club president twice
- Dr. of Veterinary Medicine
Evelyn L. Madison
- Representative from Valley Center on PPHD
- Financial transparency
- Financial responsibility of Proposition BB bond
- Occupation: Publishing Business Manager
- Former Board Member, Palomar Pomerado Health
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 1984, National University
- Leadership positions for over 40 years, Kiwanis, Personnel Commission, Hospital Auxiliary, City Commissions
John A. Amodeo, P.E.
- To ensure that Prop BB funds are spent wisely and in accordance with promises made to the electorate.
- To ensure that management follows and executes Board policy.
- To ensure that quality health care is provided to all residents within the district and to help control the costs of healthcare.
- Occupation: Retired Public Administrator
- Served as San Luis Rey negotiator under two US Secretary of Interiors, Bruce Babbit and Gale Norton
- Trustee for the Hans Doe Charitable Trust
- Held every position in Rotary, including President
- Appointed by California Governor Wilson to California Drought Task Force
- Prepared Homeland Security Vulnerability Assessment and Emergency Response Plan for local reservoirs and water supplies
- Have run organizations with $50-$100 million budgets; Professional Engineer in NY and CA
- Recruit and maintain the highest level professional staff and form partnerships with other health facilities
- For Palomar-Pomerado to be the premiere health provider of choice for all San Diegans
- Make sure PPH has state of the art facilities to carry out the highest level of health care
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Home Page
- Board Members Page
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.