Results as of Jan 24 10:40am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charlie E. Brown
- Occupation: Board President, Padre Dam Municipal Water District
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- U.S. Navy Veteran
- Successfully owned and operated Biomedical Supply Business
- College graduate, BS Biology
- Long time ASA and High School Softball Coach
- Increased and more efficient use of reclaimed water
- Minimizing cost to subscribers of anticipated rise in cost of potable water
- Pros and Cons of proposed water park as to noise and traffic
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Padre Dam Municipal Water District
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:40 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.