Results as of Jan 24 10:40am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Otay Water District Member, Board of Directors
- Elected to Otay Board in 2004
- President, Water Conservation Garden
- Small Business Owner
- Former Board Member, Padre Dam Municipal Water District
- Graduate, San Diego University, Lifetime Alumni
- Water conservation
- Keeping rates affordable
- Increase recycled water use
- Occupation: Water Engineering Manager
- 15 years in Jamul
- 13 years as water districts engineering manager
- 6 years as Otay Water District Engrg Manager
- Chair of San Diego County Regional Standards Committee
- Professional Engineer in California
- BSCE - UCLA, MSCE - California State University at LA
- To be a Good Steward of YOUR Water District
- To Work to Assure YOU have a Reliable Water Supply
- To be YOUR watch dog to control costs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Otay Water District
Local News and Analysis
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:40 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.