Results as of Jan 24 10:40am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard K. Smith
- Occupation: Helix Water Board of Directors
- Retired Geotechnical Consultant
- Vice President Helix Water District Board of Directors
- Board Director San Diego County Water Authority
- Alternate Director Water Conservation Garden at Cuyamaca College
- Grounwater Committee member Association California Water Agencies
- El Cajon City Councilman 1982-1988
Joel A. Scalzitti
- Water Rates : safe clean water at a reasonable cost.
- Conservation: a good idea that has become a necessity.
- Experience: a record of analytical problem solving approach to water issues.
- Occupation: Corporate Operation's Director
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Helix Water District
Local News and Analysis
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:40 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.