(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Deborah D. "debbie" McElravy
- Occupation: Member, Board of Directors, Grossmont Healthcare District
- Occupation: Pharmacist/Board Member
Michael A. Emerson
- continue prop g upgrade on the hospital
- provide grants,scholarships and sponsorships to residents of district
- meet the unmet healthcare needs of the residents of the district
- Occupation: Appointed Member, Grossmont Healthcare District
- Fellow of the National Academy of Opticianry
- CA Board of Medical Quality Assurance Certification
- American Board of Opticianry
- Treasurer, Grossmont Healthcare District Board of Directors
- Chairman, General Obligation Bond Committee Grossmont Healthcare District
- Past Grossmont Hospital Corporate Board Member Designee
Anne M. Kane-Sawyers
- To keep Grossmont Hospital protected and ready to serve you.
- To oversee the completion of the Emergency Department 90 bed expansion.
- To support educational and vocational opportunities to help alleviate the shortage of healthcare professionals caring for our seniors and children
- Occupation: Clinical Research Professional
- Grossmont College, Associate Science
- UCSD-Clinical Trials Design and Management
- Society of Clinical Research Associates(SOCRA)Certification
- University California-Staff Research Associate, NIH-sponsored Prostate Cancer Research Study
- Tumor Bank Manager, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
Ronald E. Dahlgren
- Communicate to the public and respond to concerns of patients and staff at Grossmont Hospital
- Continue to encourage heathcare services and opportunities to meet the needs of the public
- Continue to actively monitor progress of improvements to Grossmont Hospital
- Occupation: Retired Hospital Administrator
- Whittier College, B.A. in Education
- UCLA, Master's Degree in Hosp.Admin.
- Real Estate Broker's License in 1990
- California State Lifetime Teaching Credential
- East County United Way Campaign Chair
- Jamul-Dulzura School Dist.Bd.Member, 9yrs
- Restore Quality Patient Care and Superior Survey Marks
- Facilitate Realistic Board Financial Decisions
- Complete Voter Approved Construction within funded $ authority
- Occupation: Healthcare Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Grossmont Healthcare District
Local News and Analysis
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union-Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.