(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Frank Lopez, Jr.
- Occupation: City Councilmember/Restaurateur
- Occupation: Councilmember/Teacher
- BA in Biology
- MA in Educational Administration
- SANDAG, Regional Planning Committee Member
- Parks and Recreation Committee Liaison
- Present assignment - Home School Coordinator
John J. Aguilera
- Public Safety with two new fire stations and 20 new firefighter/paramedics
- Continued redevelopment of downtown, including South Santa Fe Planning Area
- Improved public image of Vista, through code enforcement and new commercial enterprises
- Occupation: Investment Advisor/Businessman
- Planning Commission, Vista
- Investment Advisory Commitee, Vista
- B.A. from UCSD in Quantitative Economics & Decision Science
- Owner Advanced Financial Solutions
- Financial Advisor 18 years
eugene w "gene" Ford
- Vista needs to expand it's parks and recreational facilities.
- Prop L funds needs to be wisely spent on the projects voters voted on such as: Sports Fields, Moonlight, Firestations, and the Civic Center
- Fiscal Reponsibility must be maintained in this economic down turn. Lower tax revenues means less money to the City.
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Director Shadowridge Owners Assn. 1997 -08
- Director South Vista Communities 2005-08
- Chairman Solutions for Change 2000-08
- Past Pres. & CEO Imperial Trust Co.
- S.V.P. Union Bank of Cal. L.A.
- Safety of residents through support of Fire and Sheriff's depts.
- Improved communications with residents thru HOT LINE
- Creation of Volunteer patrol to supplement City Code Enforcement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
City of Vista
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union-Tribune
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.