Results as of Jan 24 10:40am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Rosemary R. Jones
- Occupation: City Treasurer
- Four Terms as City Treasurer
- Certified California Municpal Treasurer
- Oceanside Resident and Taxpayer Since 1973
- Served as an Officer in Many Civic Organizations
James H. "Jimmy" Knott, III
- Safe and Prudent Investment of City's Portfolio
- Continued Efficient and Effective Cash Management Practices
- Obtain Maximum Earnings Given Current Market Conditions
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- City of Oceanside Telecommunications Committee
- City Managers Composting-BiosolidsReseach Committee
- La Salina Mobile Village Homeowners/Residents Representative
- Total Quality Service Management Certified
- CSEA-CSU AFL-CIO Union Representative Unit 9 SDSU
- Transparency of the Treasurers Office by Posting Monthly and Yearly investments on the citys web site
- Holding an yearly Open House where the Citizens can tell the Treasurer where they want their money to be invested
- Invest in Oceanside to increase Commerce and Employment, this is allowed under the Investment Policy, then open up to new ways of investing
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
City of Oceanside
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union-Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:40 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.