(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Vice President, Encinitas School District Governing Board
- Completed CA School Boards Association's Master In Boardsmanship (1994) and Master in Governance (2000)
- Elected representative to Delegate Assembly of CA School Boards Association since 1994
- Awarded "School Board Member of the Year in 2007 by the San Diego County School Boards Association
- Appointed in 2006 to the First 5 Commission of San Diego County by the San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- Executive Director of Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program since 1999
- In 2006 received a San Diego County Public Health Regional Champion Award
Maureen "Mo" Muir
- Proven leadership to help our outstanding schools achieve even greater success
- Provide fiscal stewardship ensuring balanced budgets and sound asset management of the school district's resources
- Prepare ALL students for life in the 21st Century
Mary K. Page
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Occupation: Attorney
- University of California at Davis, School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Economics, B.A.
- School Site Council, Ocean Knoll Elementary
- PTA and classroom volunteer for nine years in Encinitas public schools
- Chairperson, PTA Reading Programs
- Parent Coach, FLL Robotics Program
- Continue focus on student mastery of language arts and math skills
- Manage district assets wisely to maintain reduced class size and fund music and physical education programs
- Ensure that all EUSD schools have resources needed for GATE programs so advanced learners can be challenged in their neighborhood schools
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Encinitas Union School District
Local News and Analysis
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union-Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.