(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Parent/Educator/Businessman
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership and Management
- President: TurnAround Schools 2006 - Present
- Admindistrator: Poway USD 1999 - 2006
- Teacher: San Diego USD and Poway USD 1994 - 1999
- President: California League of Middle Schools 1999 - 2005
- Instructor: CSU San Marcos Summer 1999 - 2003
- Work to create a culture that promotes universal achievement for every student.
- Support teachers with the tools necessary to achieve unprecidented results.
- Fiscal responsibility and stability for our school district.
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- RUSD budget committee, district hiring interview panel
- Safe Pathways to Schools advocate, Site Council Chair, PTA
- Community planning: Transportation & Trails and Parks
- Youth activities advocate & organizer
- Parent of four children educated in Ramona public schools
- AA General Studies, AA Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Promote opportunities for solid academic education along with athletics, vocational intruction and the arts.
- Sound fiscal policy - Trustworthy, proper money management
- Strong connections and communication with the community for students and staff.
- Occupation: Business Owner/Parent
- Occupation: School Finance Officer
- B.A. Mathematics
- Certificate in School Business Management
- Previous board member in Los Angeles County
- Raised in Ramona
John M. Rajcic
- Fiscal stability for the district
- Maintaining extra-curricular and vocational programs
- Needs of children come first
- Occupation: Sales /Educator
- Education: BA ,U of Minn, MS. USC, PhD, Claremont Graduate School...taught accounting ,school finance, and American History..
- Military Education: Command & General Staff College, Ft Leavenworth ,KS, Army War College, Carilsle, PA
- VP-General Manager, Kawai America Corporation..a leading Manufactuer and Distirbutor of Pianos and other Musical Instruments.
- Deputy Supt, Irvine Unified School District..Certified School Business Official(CBO).
- Faith and Family are important toJohn and his family
- Advisor to Ramona Historical Society and Woodward Museum(11years) ...this gave John a great appreciation for our past and our present needs.
Joseph E. Thelin
- A strong basic education program and a quality comprehensive high school ...safe and clean schools.
- A financially sound school district...declining enrollment is a major concern. ...Stress physical fitness for all the community,
- Stress honesty and academic excellence...Encourage teachers to have high expectations for all students.
- Occupation: Senior Computer Scientist
- Bachelor of Science Information Technology
- Doing what's best for the children
- Ensure that the school district is fiscally responsible
- Ensure a clean and safe learning environment for all students
- Occupation: Parent/Business Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Ramona Unified School DIstrict
Local News and Analysis
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union-Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.