(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Mother of five, grandmother of ten
- Retired Educator, teacher and administrator
- Doctorate of Education:Curriculum and Instruction
- President of Library Board of Trustees, Oceanside
- Dictionary chair for American Association of University Women: Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista Branch
- School District's Budget
- Implementation of the new bond for modernization of schools
- Closing the academic achievement gap
- Occupation: Deputy City Manager
- Masters City Planning , San Diego State
- BA Urban Studies, San Francisco State
- Over 30 years public service /City of Oceanside
- Bring a fresh perspective to school board issues
- Focus on raising academic performance at all schools
- Ensure new school facilities are built in a cost-effective manner
- Occupation: School Board Member
- Over 20 years as a substitute teacher
- Retired US Navy Hospital Corpsman
- Married 42 years on election day
- Parent and grand-parent
- Helping students in Oceanside reach their potential.
- Provide all students with a quality learning environment.
- Continue to work for safe schools.
- Occupation: Public School Employee
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Oceanside Unified School District
Local News and Analysis
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union-Tribune
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.