(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Board Vice-President, Southwestern Community College Board of Trustees
- Board Vice-Chair, San Diego/Imperial Counties Community Colleges Association
- Ed.D, Education Administration, United States International University
- MA - Pupil Personnel, Point Loma Nazarene University
- BA - Elementary/Secondary Education, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Board Member, Coronado Unified School District
- Committed to protect education investments Southwestern Community College has made in recent years.
- Will continue to strongly advocate in Sacramento for Southwestern Community College's fair share of state funds.
- Will continue to support quality and affordable education for all students.
- Occupation: Public Finance Professional
- Chair, Chula Vista General Plan Update Committee
- Former Sr. VP, Bank of America
- HUD National Recognition Award
- SD Housing Federation Lender of the Year
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, UCSD
- Active3 Civic Volunteer & 20-Year Southbay Resident
- Restore Stability & Confidence in Board; Stop Irresponsible Bd Behavior
- Limit Campaign Contirbutiions; Reduce Special Interest Influence
- Quickly Adopt Most of County Grand Jury Recommendations
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Southwestern Community College District
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.