Results as of Jan 24 10:40am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Educator
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics
- Master's Degree in Counseling
- 37 years experience in education
- Member of accreditation teams
- Directed schools' accreditation processes
- Active in community organizations
- Stop paying out millions of dollars in buyouts
- Keep MiraCosta's accreditation
- Be open to community groups and other Board members' ideas
- Occupation: President, MiraCosta Community College District Board
- Small Business Owner - VP Operations
- Navy Veteran, AA- MiraCosta, working toward completion of a BA @ CSU San Marcos
- Member Kiwanis of Oceanside
- Member California Community College Trustees (CCCT)
- Member Oceanside Chamber of Commerce
- Twenty years of youth service with my church affiliation
- Service to the community by preparing the workforce of North San Diego County
- Providing improved access for veterans, active duty military and their families
- Hiring effective and visionary leadership to serve our community while maintaining a strong budget and prudent reserves for long term planning.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
MiraCosta Community College District
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:40 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.