Results as of Jan 24 10:40am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gloria B. Carranza
- Occupation: Governing Board Member
- Small business owner
- 14-years' trustee experience
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Bilingual and bicultural
- Long-time involvement with MiraCosta
- Committed to student success
- Service to students
- Ethical leadership in the public's interest
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability
- Occupation: Retired Anthropology Professor
- Ex-Board Member: Am Anthropological Assoc.
- President: Society for Anthropology-Community Colleges
- President:MCC CTA
- Docent: Museum of Making Music
- Member: S.D. Independent Scholars
- Member: Sons of Norway
- Fiscal Accountability to Taxpayers
- Ethical Community Leadership
- Inovations in policies & structures that is Inclusive
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
MiraCosta Community College District
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:40 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.