(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary Kay Rosinski
- Occupation: Teacher/Career Educator
- National School District, 27 years
- East County Resident, 38 years
- President, National City Teachers Assoc., 2 terms
- SD County Service Center Council Officer, 6 years
- South County Teachers United Brd of Directors, 6 years
- Recipient, CA State Assembly Certificate of Appreciation
Timothy L. Caruthers
- Establish a responsible financial strategy that puts academic success the top priority
- Restore accountability and transparency to the Board of Trustees
- Retain and attract more full-time employees and end skyrocketing administrative expenses
- Occupation: Incumbent
- 12 year Board of Trustee @ GCCCD
- 24 practicing years as a chiropractic physician
- Owner of 2 additional businesses
- 30 year east County resident
- 4 year B.A. in Economics from S.D.S.U.
- 4 year D.C. from Palmer University of Chiropracic
- Making sound economic and financial decisions in troubled times
- Insure transparency and accountability
- Establish private sector relationships to ease taxpayer burdens
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.