(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark E. Baxter
- Occupation: Deputy Sheriff
Perry L Metzger
- Occupation: Commercial Artist/Parent
- Occupation: Licensed Civil Engineer
- BS degree Engineering, Cal Poly, SLO
- Retired, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Owner, 2MN Engineering, Inc.
- Bd of Directors/Treasurer, Furitridge Vista Assoc
- Member, Sacramento County Democratic Central Committee
- Licensed Calif State Building Contractor
- Public Safety for both recreational users and park employees
- Assuring fiscal responsible policies and uses for area parks
- Promoting actions whereby neighborhoods can take ownership of their parks
Kathryn L. Gerwig
- Occupation: Youth Career Consultant
David A. Ivazian
- Occupation: Business Woman/Artist
- Occupation: Retired Program Manager
- C,K. McClatchy H.S.
- Sacramento City College A.A.Degree
- U of Oregon Bachelors
- U of Wyoming MBA
David Wayne La Pierre
- New Strategic and Financial Master Plan
- Reorganiztion of District to match future developments
- No new taxes
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- J D degree Northwestern California University School of Law
- BA degree California State University Sacramento
- US Marine Corps Vietnam veteran
- Past President Heather Hills Homeowners Association
- Licensed Transportation Broker DOT- FMCSA
- Advocate for Senior Citizen programs to be expanded to accommodate for the influx of Baby Boomers retiring.
- Adopt Childhood Obesity programs for adolescents that will create a positive awareness that focuses on nutrition and physical fitness activities.
- Proactive planning for the future of our community parks and programs is imperative to meet the future demands of our citizens.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.