(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(25.53%) in Sacramento County
(24.4%) in San Joaquin County
- Occupation: School Facilities Analyst
- I work for the California Department of Education.
- I have two children attending schools in the Galt Elementary School District.
- Received a Master's Degree in Public Administration from the University of San Francisco.
- Received a Communication's Degree from the California State University, Sacramento.
- Received a Certificate in Educational Facilities Planning at the University of California, Riverside, University Extension.
- More information available at: http://www.gordonforschoolboard.com
- Equity: I want to ensure that all students have the same learning opportunities regardless of what school they are attending.
- Accessibility: I believe elected officials should be available to the community.
- High Academic Achievement: Every student should have the opportunity to learn in an environment that promotes individuals to reach their potential.
(24.89%) in Sacramento County
(28.1%) in San Joaquin County
(17.87%) in Sacramento County
(22.4%) in San Joaquin County
(17.08%) in Sacramento County
(12.0%) in San Joaquin County
- Occupation: Transit Manager
- I am 42 years old, have 3 children in the Galt Elementary School District, and have lived in Galt for almost 5 years.
- I graduated from El Dorado High School in Placerville, and received my B.S. in Agricultural and Managerial Economics from UC Davis.
- Director of Community Bus Service for Sacramento Regional Transit.
- I have worked for public agencies, including cities and transit districts, for over 20 years.
- More information can be found at http://www.DougVanderkar.com/
- To ensure that the school board is accessible to and communicates with the community, and that the district better communicates with parents.
- To support school site staff in setting high educational and behavioral expectations in order to provide the best education possible for our kids.
- To provide the best facilities and learning environment possible.
(14.29%) in Sacramento County
(12.9%) in San Joaquin County
- Occupation: Trade Show Coordinator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.