Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure M.
-- Los Rios Community College District
(School Bond - 55% vote)
57.7% Yes votes ......
42.3% No votes
(58.75%) Yes / 185,252 (41.25%) No in Sacramento County
(49.11%) Yes / 28917 (50.89%) No in El Dorado County
- Shall the Los Rios Community College District be authorized to issue $475,000,000 million in bonds at the lowest available interest rates to improve student academic performance by building classrooms, facilities and labs throughout the district including for teaching green technologies; nursing and health care programs; architecture, engineering and construction management; computer sciences; early childhood development; and fire and police public safety programs at the American River, Cosumnes River, El Dorado, Folsom, and Sacramento City College campuses?
- Measure N.
-- Center Unified School District
(School Bond - 55% vote)
62.23% Yes votes ......
37.77% No votes
- To acquire, construct, and improve school facilities, including building new schools and classrooms o reduce student overcrowding, improving existing schools for greater energy efficiency and increased access to computers and technology, and qualify the District for approximately $250,000,000 in State funds, shall the District issue up to
$500,000,000 in bonds at legal interest rates, with a citizens' oversight committee, annual audits, no money for administrator salaries, and provided funds cannot be transferred to the State?
- Measure O.
Utility User Tax Reduction and Fairness Measure
-- City of Sacramento
(Utility User Tax Ordinance Amendment - 50% + 1 vote)
64.92% Yes votes ......
35.08% No votes
- Shall the Utility User Tax ordinance be amended to reduce the tax on communications users from 7.5% to 7.0%; assure that users of current and future communications technologies be treated fairly; preserve funding for essential municipal services like police, fire protection and youth programs; continue providing tax refunds for low-income residents and requiring annual independent financial audits; and prohibit any tax-rate increase without voter approval?
- Measure R.
Anti-Gang/Anti-Drug Public Safety Measure
-- City of Galt
(2/3 Approval Required)
68.01% Yes votes ......
31.99% No votes
- To fund police services, such as hiring additional officers, providing advanced training, expanding anti-gang/drug police activities, participating in the regional anti-drug task force, increasing neighborhood foot/bike patrols, increasing police presence at schools/parks, and removing graffiti, shall City of Galt Ordinance levying a transaction and use (sales) tax of ½ cent, with all funds staying in Galt, citizens' oversight and independent annual audits, be approved?
- Measure S.
Establishment of Board Member Divisions
-- Cosumnes Community Services District
(50% + 1 vote)
46.45% Yes votes ......
53.55% No votes
- Shall the Cosumnes Community Services District change the system in which Board members are elected from the current at-large electoral system, meaning Board members may reside anywhere in the jurisdiction and are elected by all voters within the District, to a system in which the Cosumnes
Community Services District jurisdiction is divided into five equally- populated geographical divisions, with one Board member elected from each division by all voters within the District?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.