(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Patricia "Corky" Larson
(54.38%) in Riverside County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Bachelor of Science, UCLA; JD Citrus Belt Law School
- PSUSD Board of Education, 2 terms
- Riverside County Board of Supervisors, 3 terms
- 57 year Desert resident
- Farmed in Imperial and Riverside Counties for 38 years
- Have lived in both Counties
Robert R. Nicklen
- Keep our water safe and of high quality
- Encourage conservation
- Protect our water rights
(21.17%) in Riverside County
- Occupation: Retired Water Engineer
- Professional Engineer with Masters Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Community College Credential, taught water and wastewater courses part time.
- Served as Director of Crestline Lake Arrowhead Water Agency, a State Water Contractor like CVWD.
- Over 45 years experience in water and wastewater fields.
- Water supply and water quality planning main areas of work.
Sergio L. Nuņez
- The Districts Master Water Plan (adopted 2002) calls for water conservation but is too slow in implementation.
- Water savings are modest, particularly for existing uses.
- Main residential & commercial water supply is from ground water which is overdrafted, causing serious land subsidense.
(14.91%) in Riverside County
Roy Carl Klopfenstein
- Occupation: Gas Chromatography Analyst
(9.54%) in Riverside County
- Occupation: Engineer / Electrical Contractor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Coachella Valley Water District
Local News and Analysis
ABC 10 News San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.