(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert Jay Grossman
Vanessa I. Poster
- Occupation: Physician/Educator
- Occupation: Member, Board of Directors, Beach Cities Health District
- Vice President, Schreck & Associates Fundraising Consulting
- Green Task Force, Redondo Beach
- Graduate, Community Emergency Response Team
- Beach Cities League of Women Voters: Making Democracy Work Award
Marie L. Corr
- Maximize revenues and efficiencies to provide the most effective health services
- Provide valuable services across the life span from pre-natal to older adults
- Consensus-building and creative leadership
- Occupation: Registered Nurse/Attorney
- Committee Member - Beach Cities Health District
- Registered Nurse for 15 years
- Practicing Healthcare Law- Insurance, Medicare and Medi-Cal
- Panel Member- Cancer Legal Resources Center
- South Bay resident since 1994
Brian E. Parker
- Ensure that the Beach Cities Health District remains financially healthy
- Promote quality and continued excellence in the District's preventative health care services and programs
- Advocate for the community to ensure that the District's health services continue to meet the South Bay's health priorities
- Occupation: Businessowner/Financial Planner
- Certified Financial Planner
- Co-owner of the largest indepenent money management firm based in the South Bay
- 13 year South Bay resident
- Father of two young daughters with a third on the way
- Utilize my money management background to assist the district in properly allocating its $75,000,000 fixed income, real property, and other assets.
- Ensure sound financial decisions are made with the district's long term financial health in mind, especially during these challenging economic times.
- Listen to the community to fund programs and services that will help all residents live happier, healthier, and more fulfilled lives.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Beach Cities Health Care District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.