(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Director, Water Replenishment Dist. of Southern California
- Occupation: Senior Advocacy Attorney
- Attorney at Law, specializing in Elder Law issues and advocating for senior citizens and their families.
- Team Leader/Manager, Dept. of Homeland Security, TSA. Private contractor for evaluation, testing and certification of federal employees.
- Senior Researcher: Assembly Office of Research. Issue Areas: health care; family code; water delivery
- Office of the Speaker, California State Assembly. Southern California liaison for Willie L. Brown, Jr. for labor and senior issues.
- Deputy Assistant, The White House, Women's Affairs Office.
- Regional Coordinator, U.S. Census Bureau, Los Angeles, California. Liaison between local Census and California's elected officials.
- Bring HONESTY AND ETHICS to the Water District Board by insisting on transparency in all contracting issues.
- To bring Innovative LEADERSHIP to the Central and West Basins goals for water independence.
- Bring CHANGE by working with Cities and rate payers. Cities and Rate payers deserve a real representative in Division 5!
- Occupation: Public Works Director
- Whittier Historical Resources Commissioner
Ralph M. Helm
- Water Replenishment District is a Non-Partisan Office
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.