(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember/Activist
- Graduate, Yale College, Yale Law School
- For Special Olympics, produced 9 Very Special Christmas CDs
- Co-founder, DATA (Debt, AIDS,Trade, Africa)
- Co-founder, PRODUCT (RED)
- California State Park and Recreation Commissioner, 2001-08
- Santa Monica City Councilmember, 2004-present
- Ending homelessness
- Controlling development and traffic
- Cleaning up Santa Monica Bay
- Occupation: Vice Mayor, past Mayor, councilmember
- Executive director of agency combating homelessness
- Family Law Attorney
- Find more information at http://www.richardbloom.com
- Ending homelessness in Santa Monica and the region.
- Mobility: transit, bicycle and other alternatives to driving
- Sustainability:alternative energy, storm water runoff & green building
- Occupation: Member of the Santa Monica City Council
- Occupation: Mayor/Architect
- Occupation: Writer
- Dartmouth College, B.A.
- Santa Monica Recreation and Parks Commissioner
- President, Ocean Park Association
- Adviser, Santa Monica Coalition for a Livable City
- AYSO Coach
- former columnist, Santa Monica Daily Press
Susan J. Hartley
- Slow development to preserve our beach town character and scale and our socioeconomic diversity and to reduce growth of traffic congestion
- Continue and increase funding for our public schools
- Sustainable growth of City Hall, which has doubled in size in the last decade, and increased government responsiveness to residents
- Occupation: Employment Law Attorney
- Vice Chair Santa Monica Airport Commission
- Friends of Sunset Park Board member
- Co-founder Santa Monica Treesavers
- Teacher - 5 years; Girl Scout leader - 12 years
- PTSA officer; SMMUSD Strategic Plan Design Team member
- B.A., English; M.A. Secondary Ed., JD
- Limting commercial and residential growth, height and density
- Preservation and enhancement of our urban forest
- Clean up of our beaches and airport
- Occupation: Small Business Advisor
Jerry Peace Activist Rubin
- Providing REAL representation to the people of Santa Monica
- Promoting residents' rights, reducing traffic, promoting sustainable development, fighting airport expansion, and improving parking.
- To learn more about me - and to let me know your issues, please visit http://WhatSantaMonicaWants.com
- Occupation: Peace Activist
- See camaign website
- IT'S REALLY TIME FOR A CHANGE
- Occupation: Physical Therapist
- Expand community gardens, parks and open space; create an Urban Forestry Commission
- Reduce traffic and development
- Protect affordable housing to protect seniors, families and low and middle income residents
- Occupation: Retired Stock Broker
- New York Institute of Finance
- Licensed by New York Stock Exchange
- Grand Master of Free Sons of Israel
- Entrepeneur Womens Couture Fashions
- Administrator Of Vacation Foundation for
- Underprivileged Children
- Affordable Housing for Veterans and Homeless.
- Preservation of Greenery and the Start of a Tree Commission.
- Fighting Pollution and Traffic Congestion in Downtown Area.
- Occupation: Entrepreneur and Actor
- BS International Business, THE Ohio State University
- BA Political Science, THE Ohio State University
- Traveled to 6 continents
- Winner of the prestigious "Math Whiz" award
- 2 time dorm president
- Trivia partner of Austin, Texas' Mayor Will Wynn
- To make informed, pragmatic decisions that reflect the wishes of the voters.
- To end homelessness in Santa Monica.
- Keep Santa Monica from becoming a Century City by the sea
Jon Louis Mann
- Occupation: Data Entry Operator
- Occupation: Flight Attendant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Santa Monica
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.