(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Regional Jobs Director / Directora Regional de Trabajos
- California Commission on Economic Development
- Director of Community and Economic Development at Fresno State
- Marketing Director in Private Sector
- 2006 Top Business and Professional Women of the Year by the Marjaree Mason Center
- 2007 Alumnus of the Year by Leadership Fresno
- BA/MBA Fresno State University (with honors)
Henry T. Perea
- Safe, Quality Neighborhoods
- Jobs and Education
- Effective and Responsive Government
- Occupation: City Council Member / Miembro del Concejo de Ciudad
- B.A., Political Science, CSU Fresno
- Appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, California State POST Commission (Peace Officer Standards and Training)
- President, Latino Caucus, California League of Cities
- Board Member, San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Board Member, Fresno Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Founder, Creative Fresno
- Safe Neighborhoods
- Clean Air
- Good Jobs for Fresno's Future
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- KMJ 580 is sponsoring a debate
- September 23,6:00PM
Fresno's Tower Theatre.
- "Your Voice is Your Vote" debate
- September 27 ,2:30PM
Yokomi Elementary School
- Downtown Rotary
- September 29, 12:00PM
Cornerstone Conference Center
1525 Fulton St.
- NoName Fellowship
- September 30, 6:30PM
1545 Fulton St.
- KVPT live debate
- October 2, 5:30 PM
- Smittcamp Honors College at Fresno State
- October 9, 7:00PM
McClane Hall, Room 121
The Fresno Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.