(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Elected to Board of Trustees CUSD 2000 to present (8 years)
- California School Board Association Annual Training (2005, 2006, 2007)
- Currently employed as a Management Analyst III/Project Manager, Fresno Redevelopment Agency (5 years)
- Napa City College, Napa, California and Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington
- President CUSD Board of Trustees (2000-01, 2005-06, 2006-07)
- Fresno City Council Award for Volunteer Community Service (Years 1993--2006)
Bradley S. Black
- Relieve school overcrowding
- Fiscal balance
- Vocational / technical training for all high school students
- Occupation: Special Education / GATE Teacher
- B.A in Communicative DIsorders
- M.S. in Special Education
- 8 years of classroom experiance
- Academics should be number one.
- Parent involvement is important to student success.
- Communities should know what is happening in the school around them.
- Occupation: Business Woman
- Retail Buyer, Previous Senior Financial Planner/Analyst
- 15 year community volunteer
- Developer/Writer-Mentoring on the Rock
- Founder-Pencils to Paper School Supply Program for kids
- Women's Ministry Leader - 5+ years
- Mother of 2 boys in Central Unified
Oscar L. Robinson
- Student growth- both Academically & Socially
- Technology - Advanced Systems that are available to all students, that will increase achievement levels for the student we now call, "Techno Natives"
- Continue the path of growth in Central Unified as a district of Excellence
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.