(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard M. Caglia
- Occupation: Businessman/Attorney
- He as well as the entire Caglia family has devoted their time to enriching the quality of life in Fresno.
- Graduate from San Joaquin Memorial High School, Fresno City College and California State University, Fresno.
- Graduate of San Joaquin College of law and attained his Juris Doctorate Degree.
- Works in the family businesses: Electric Motor Shop, IWS, and Warner's Theatre
- Board member of the San Joaquin College of Law.
- Devotes time to his daughters Alexa, 8 and Ella, 4 and makes time to participate in various organizations within the community.
Phillip J. Forhan
- Student Funding: Insure students have access to grants and loans for a quality education. Fight for fair share of the state funding.
- Green Technology: Need to upgrade the technology of our classrooms, we need a curriculum that helps people create new and innovative businesses.
- Vocational Training: Having a skilled labor force is critical for our future. This will help attract new businesses to our valley.
- Occupation: Incumbent/Businessman
- Bachelors and Masters degrees - CSU Fresno
- Third generation Valley native
- Current Vice President and Past President, State Center Board of Trustees
- Vietnam Veteran
- Past gubernatorial appointment to the California Community College Board of Governors
- Expand partnerships with major employers in the area to train students for good-paying jobs with a future
- Implement "green technology" certification programs for good-paying positions -- in the areas of solar, wind and biofuels
- Make learning easier for students with closer locations, flexible hours and long-distance learning
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.