Results as of Nov 4 11:57pm, 90.7% of Precincts Reporting (39/43)|
63.1% Voter Turnout (17647/27967)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman/Rancher
- B.A. History/Criminal Justice
- Teaching Credential
- El Dorado County Board of Supervisors 1993-2001
- Bringing fiscal discipline to El Dorado County
- Supporting agriculture to preserve open space
- Insuring high quality in our fire and law enforcement services
- Occupation: Hospital Volunteers Manager
- B.A. Anthropology, UC Berkeley
- President, Affordable Housing Coalition of EDC
- Founder and Chair, Hands On El Dorado
- President, Soroptimist International of Placerville
- Marshall Medical Center Community Volunteer Manager
- AARP Volunteer Manager
- Manage growth to keep rural lifestyle
- Reduce administrative costs and streamline processes to be more accessible to public
- Provide housing and jobs for people who live here
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Sacramento Bee article
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.