Results as of Nov 4 11:57pm, 95.8% of Precincts Reporting (23/24)|
58.0% Voter Turnout (13808/23807)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John R. Knight
- Occupation: El Dorado Hills Fire Board Member
- Board Member Habitat For Humanity and Marshall Medical Foundation
- Past President of El Dorado Hills Rotary and Chamber
- Retired Lieutenant El Dorado Hills Volunteer Fire Fighter for 19 years
- Past Vice Chair for Red Cross
- Finance Degree from Cal State Long Beach
- El Dorado County Planning Commisioner
- Safeguard taxpayers wallets, NO new taxes and no new fees
- Have policies that ensure un-congested roads and give traffic relief
- Enhance sheriff services and protect our neighborhoods and businesses
- Occupation: Founder/Owner, El Dorado Hills 76
- Director, El Dorado Irrigation District (EID)
- Director, El Dorado County Board of Education
- Citizen of the Year , El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business of the Year, El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce
- B.A. in Business, Colorado State University
- 101st Airborne Division in Viet Nam; awarded two Bronze Stars for service in combat
- Promote smart growth and protect open space
- Oppose any attempts to raise taxes
- Streamline county government and spur employment
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Sacramento Bee article
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.