(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David J Machado
- Occupation: Business Owner
- 2002-Present, El Dorado County Planning Commission
- Past President Placerville Downtown Association
- Chairman of the El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce "Leadership Development Program"
- Chairman of the Placerville Revitalization Committee
Mark A. Acuna
- Support and Encourage the Broadway,Placerville Drive, and Main Street business associations revitalization efforts
- Extend and Improve the El Dorado Trail
- Support common sense fiscal policy and maintain high standards for community safety
- Occupation: Engineering Estimator- Incumbent
- Council member 2004-2008, Mayor 2007
- 2004-2008,El Dorado County Transportation Commission, Chairman 2007
- 2000-2006 Member, El Dorado County Transit Authority
- 2002-Appointed to City Council
- 1993-2000 Placerville Planning Commissioner
- Support our business districts as they plan their future, encouraging quality projects in our City.
- Maintain and support neighborhoods, work to improve our streets and sidewalks.
- Continue fiscal responsibility, encourage open communicaton for all citizens, provide recreation for all age groups.
- Occupation: Businessperson
- Welfare Fraud Investigator for El Dorado County
- 1995-1996 El Dorado County Grand Jury
- Co-Owner A+ Mobile Dentistry
- Retain current businesses and recruit new ones
- Maintain streets and crosswalks that are safe for the public
- Streamline building permit process
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Sacramento Bee article
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.