(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor
- B.S. USF
- Juris Doctor, JFKU School of Law
- Clearly addressing traffic circulation, both locally and regionally
- Affordable housing issues - unique strategies to keep people living and working in Pleasanton
- Quality of life - ability to deliver the very best of service to both residents and businesses
- Occupation: Pleasanton City Councilman
- Successfully founded two technology companies
- 24-year Pleasanton Resident, married, two children - 19 and 13 years old
- Pleasanton Vice-Mayor 2004-2005
- Chair, Wheels Bus System
- Chair, Pleasanton School District/City Liaison Committee
- Member Alameda County Transportation Authority
- Leadership - Focus on Pleasanton Issues, Restore teamwork of Council
- Traffic - Traffic signals coordination, work with regional to solve regional traffic problems
- Public Safety - Addressing community preparedness after manmade or natural disaster
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Date: Monday, September 25
Time: 8 PM
Place: Pleasanton City Council chambers, 200 Old Bernal Avenue
Sponsor: League of Women Voters Livermore-Amador Valley
- Shown on Comcast Tri-Valley station 26 October 1 - 4 at 8 pm.
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.