(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kate Ann Scholz
- Occupation: Retired Educator
- MA/BA in Education
- Former Principal & Teacher
- Elected Trustee Ohlone College - 21 years
- Past Pres Alameda Cty Board of Ed
- Past Pres Toastmasters - Tri-Cities
- Current Volunteer in Dublin Elem Schools
- High density housing and jobs
- Concerns for generating revenu for the City
- Evaluation of Pre-school/Childcare needs
- Occupation: Market Research Consultant
- Chair, City of Dublin Planning Commission
- BS, MBA Degrees
- Served as US Naval Aviator
- Advisory Board, Trivalley Children Museum
- Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority
- High Tech Industry Executive
- Smart Growth
- Protecting our Envirornment and preserving Open Space
- Revitalize our "New" Downtown of Character and Sense of Community
- Occupation: Operations Manager
- B.A. in Political Science, California State University, Hayward
- 17 year military veteran
- Currently serving in the Air Force Reserves
- Diverse business background - Banking, Retail, Fundraising
- Controlled growth in the city
- Continue to re-vitalize the downtown
- Establish a veterans memorial area
- Occupation: Administrative Assistant II
- Occupation: Professional Driver
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 4
Time: 7 PM
Place: Dublin City Council Chambers, 100 Civic Plaza
Sponsors: League of Women Voters Livermore-Amador Valley & Dublin-San Ramon Women's Club
- Watch the televised forum on Comcast Channel 26, Oct 8 - 11 at 8 pm
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.