(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Partner, Consulting Firm
- Married 16 years, two school-age daughters
- Long-time Marin resident
- Senior partner at a global management consulting firm
- BBA, University of Notre Dame; MBA, University of Chicago
- Our children are badly under-represented. I'm campaigning for our kids' futures. I reject bitter partisanship at the root of short-sighted policies.
- We must strengthen child safety laws, especially against the threat of internet predators and date-rape drugs. We need to strengthen Amber Alert.
- We're piling massive debts on our children--currently half-million dollars per family. We need clearer priorities and spending discipline.
- Occupation: College Professor
- President Books for Peace (a charity helping Peace Corp)
- UCLA PhD (1974), thesis on California Politics
- Former Republican nominee for State Senate
- Member Sonoma County Republican Central Committee
- Specialist in breast cancer therapy (Marin County), health care policy
- 1969-present acitivist and litigant for redistrictng reform
- Maintain freedom of choice in health care, improve access to better therapy
- Political reform to reduce insider favoritism and improve public accountablility
- Eliminate incentives for illegal immigration and preserve good jobs for Americans
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 6. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.