(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Owner, Woolsey Personnel Service 1980-1992
- Human Resource Manager, Harris Digital Telephone Systems, 1969-1980
- BS, University of San Francisco - 1980
- University fo Washington - 1955-1957
- Chair, Sonoma County National Women's Political Caucus
- Bringing U.S. Troops Home from Iraq.
- Improving Schools for all Americans.
- Making healthcare a birthright of every American, not a privilege enjoyed by a few.
- Occupation: Assemblymember, 6th Assembly District
- BA in Economics, German and French - University of Colorado
- MA in Foreign Service - Georgetown University
- Ph.D. in Public Policy Analysis - RAND Graduate School
- Author and Editor of wrote a book, "The De-Escalation of Nuclear Crises."
- Former Professor of Economics at the University of San Francisco and the Monterey Institute of International Studies
- Married to Novato native Linda Nicolay-Nation, Joe and Linda have sixteen-year old twin daughters, Kristen and Alexandra.
- Reversing Global Warming and Climate Change
- Repealing the Failed No Child Left Behind Law
- Protecting the Environment
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 6. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.