(Vote for 5)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Nicole Tiffany Cook
- Occupation: Administrator, Environmental Center
- Occupation: College Instructor
- BSEE, Computer Engineering, Cal State Long Beach
- MBA, Finance, Cal State Long Beach
- AA, General Education, Rio Hondo Jr. College
- Current Member 5th District, Sonoma County Democratic Central Committee
- Former Member Del Norte County Democratic Central Committee
- Government That Represents The People - Not Special Interests
- Access to Complete Education for Everyone - Not Just The Wealthy
- A Community where Everyone can Prosper and treat each other as Equals
- Occupation: Retired H.S. Teacher
- BA-English & History- Cal State Univ- Los Angeles
- MA-Education-Cal State Univ. Los Angeles
- Santa Rosa Demo Club-served since 1992 as
- President-1st Vice Pres-2nd Vice Pres
- Promise to bring to the Democratic Central Comm well thought ideas, positive voicesand a commitment to carry out the purpose of the State Demo Party
- Encourage Democratic candidates to run for local and state office with interviews, endorsements, and monetary help.
- Secure a year round Democratic office where the Central Committee and Demo Clubs can meet and gather.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Have been working for gender and racial equality since the 1960's
- Elected as a Gore delegate to the 2000 Democratic National Convention
- As a volunteer, have been teaching computer skills to seniors at the Senior Center for four to five years
Kathleen T. Shaffer
- Elect Democrats
- Raise visibility of Democrats in Sonoma County
- Progressive agenda
- Occupation: Business Owner/Activist
- MS/Organizational Development, USF
- Leadership Institute for the Ecology & the Economy
- Help elect Democrats
- Support Democratic candidates who will integrate economic, environmental and social issues which will sustain our quality of life
- Work to increase voter registration & participation
Robert Rex "Bob" Green
- Occupation: Non-Profit Bookkeeper
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Georgia Tech, B.S.
- Treasurer, SCDCC
- Business owner
- Elect Democrats
- Precinct organizing, voter registration
- Improve the effectiveness of the Committee
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.