(Vote for 5)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Paul M. Cohen
Rose Mary Romano
Larry A. Paul
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Member Democratic Central Committee of Marin - 12 years
- Delegate to 2006 California State Democratic Convention
- Co-Chair, North San Rafael Vision-in-Action Committee (VIA)
- Co-Chair, San Rafael General Plan 2020 Steering Committee
- San Rafael Planning Commission, 2002-present
- Architect and Planner - 36 years
- Promote Democratic Party principles and candidates
- Encourage local participation in issues of importance
- Promote voter registration and voter turn-out
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- I've been an alternate on the Democratic Central Committee of Marin for the past five years.
- For the past four years, I've served as the DCCM's recording secretary and also maintain the Marin Democrats' web site.
- Please visit our web site: http://www.marindemocrats.org for information about local events of interest to Democrats.
- In addition, I'm on the board of NWPC-Marin, serve as a LITA volunteer, and have been a Literacy program tutor.
- I'm an active member of Democracy for America- Marin (http://www.DFAMarin.org) and Take Back Red California (http://www.takebackredcalifornia.org)
- Publicize, promote and expand our web site: http://www.marindemocrats.org
- Keep our membership and the public informed of Democratic fundraisers and other important political events.
- Work with other Bay Area Democratic central committees to support Democratic candidates in Republican parts of California.
- Occupation: Consultant/Strategic Planner
- Occupation: Political Scientist
- Captain, United States Air Force (Retired)
- BS, Aerospace Engineering, University of Southern California
- MA, International Relations, San Francisco State University
- 2003 Dean's List, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences, San Francisco State University, Spring semester
- 2003 & 2004 Scholar, World Affairs Council of Northern California
- Founder, Masters of International Relations (MIR), San Francisco State University
- Promote progressive issues and candidates at the local, state, and national level. See http://www.gangale.org for my list of important issues.
- Build relationships with Democratic central committees and other organizations in neighboring counties and around the state.
- Marin should look for opportunities to lend its progressive strength to inland red areas where we can be the margin of victory for Dem candidates.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.