League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
May 17, 2005 Election
Council Member, Council; City of Redondo Beach; District 1 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Person
- Local Business Owner
- Redondo Beach Man of the Year
- AYSO Coach and Referee
- Rotary Club Past President
- Redondo Beach Planning Commissioner
James A "Jim" Light
- Bring back crossing guards to protect our children.
- Diminish traffic on our neighborhood streets.
- Rehabilitate the cities infastructure.
- Occupation: Aerospace Company Executive
- 13 Years USAF Officer
- Managed federal budget 3x Redondo's
- 10 Years Aerospace industry
- BS in engineering and an MBA
- Surfrider Executive Committee
- South Bay Parkland Conservancy Board
- Slow Growth/Quality of Life
- Fiscal prioritization
- Responsiveness to residents not developers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
LWV Candidate Forum
- City of Redondo Beach
News and Analysis
- Wednesday, April 27, 7-9pm
- Redondo Beach City Council Chambers,
415 Diamond St; Moderator: Linda Mack; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy Reader/Hermosa Wave
Google News Search
- Beach Reporter
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Daily Breeze & possibly other print media on the Internet
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: June 9, 2005 12:59 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.