(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Redondo Beach City Prosecutor
- For eleven years I have been honored to serve as your City Prosecutor
- Obtained the first Gang Injunction in the South Bay combating gang crime
- Created a Spousal Abuser Prosecution Program (SAPP) that does not tolerate or minimize violent behavior in the family or in intimate relationships
- Combated auto theft and other property crimes by helping to create the most successful undercover buy-back sting operation in state history
- As Assistant City Attorney have acted as City Attorney at Council meetings
- Vigorously prosecute those who prey on senior citizens, women and children
- Reduce serious crimes in Redondo Beach (while City Prosector there have been 2200 fewer crime victims every year in Redondo Beach )
- Reduce violent crime in gang areas (80% reduction already achieved)
- Occupation: Attorney/Teacher
- Former President, Redondo Beach Board of Education
- J.D., University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Member, State Bar of California, 1985-present
- Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Superior Court, 1997-present
- Law Instructor, UCLA and Cal State Los Angeles Extension Schools
- Director, South Bay Parkland Conservancy, 2004-present
- Preservation of Open Space and Curbing Runaway Development
- Decreased Spending and Reliance on Outside Counsel to Do the City Attorney's Job
- Protection of the People's Right to Vote on New Taxes
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
LWV Candidate Forum
- City of Redondo Beach
News and Analysis
- Wednesday, April 27, 7-9pm
- Redondo Beach City Council Chambers,
415 Diamond St; Moderator: Linda Mack; Contact email@example.com
Easy Reader/Hermosa Wave
Google News Search
- Beach Reporter
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Daily Breeze & Possibly other print media on the Internet