(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Director, Municipal Water District of Orange County, Div. 7
- Master of Public Administration Degree
- Ten years on South Coast Water District Board, serving as President and Vice-President.
- Member Orange County Operational Area Executive Board for emergency planning; knowledge of emergency planning and preparedness.
- Director, Association of California Water Agencies, San Diego/Orange County Region
- Working knowledge of South Orange County through two decades of community involvement and leadership
- Twelve years of experience working for an Orange County Supervisor with public health, fire services, emergency preparedness and budget analysis
- Provide a safe, reliable, high quality supply of water to South Orange County
- Work to implement study recommendations that will enhance water supply diversity and delivery in the South County
- Ensure fiscally conservative management practices
- Occupation: Water Quality Manager
- B.S. and M.S. in Civil Engineering
- Registered Civil Engineer in California
- Law Degree and Member of California Bar
- California College Teaching Credential in Engineering
- Adjunct Professor at Santiago Canyon College in Water Utility Science Program
- 37 years experience in public water supplies including manager of a city water department serving 200,000 residents
- Delivering a reliable and high quality water using modern water treatment facilities
- Managing the area's ground, recycled, and imported water from nothern California and the Colorado River to ensure long-term reliable water supplies
- Strong financial over sight in managing water resources and facilities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|