League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Midway City Sanitary District; 2 Year Short Term Voter Information
2 Year Short Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Management Services Officer
- President of Citizens for Government Accountability
- 12 years of experience as Treasurer and President of Homeowners Association
- Community Activist, 31 year career of decision making, analysis and management
- I have worked at the University of California, Irvine for 24 years and have been a Department Manager for 14 of those years
- Experience managing funds, preparing budgets and meeting budgetary goals
- Served on the Westminster Citizens Advisory Group and the Infrastructure Committee
- Will fight user fee increases
- Will work to keep and strengthen financial policies that keep the district solvent
- Maintain lowest user fees with the best service keeping innovation as part of our goal
- Occupation: Travel Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.