League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Mayor; City of Westminster Voter Information
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Margie L. Rice
- Occupation: Mayor of Westminster
- Six years as Westminster City Councilwoman
- Seventeen Year Westminster School Board Trustee
- Twelve Year Director of the Midway City Sanitary District
- Orange County Housing Authority, Council Representative
- Public Cable Television Authority Board
- West Orange County Water Board
- Use tax dollars where they are most needed for public safety, education, and infrastructure improvements
- Work to make Westminster "Business Friendly"
- Support local police, fire and paramedic services.
- Occupation: City Councilman/Businessman
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.