League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
City Treasurer; City of Orange Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Helen Y. Walker
- Occupation: City Treasurer
- Banker for over 30 years
- Citizen of the Year 1990
- Ex. Board Member Orange Elderly Services
- Chair, Finance Committee OES
- Board Member Orange Community Historical Society
- Board Member Miss Orange Scholarship Association
G. David Piper
- Continuing to invest wisely, alwasy remembering SAFETY, LIQUIDITY AND RETURN
- Conduct quarterly meetings with the Investment Advisory Committee
- The office of the City Treasurer is committed to prudent management, protection and preservation of funds placed in its trust.
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.