(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Larry R. Crandall
- Occupation: Fountain Valley Mayor Pro-Tem
- BA degree in Public Administration, CSUF
- 68th Assembly District, Republican Central Committee member
- Board Member, Fountain Valley Educational Foundation
- Vice President, Fountain Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman, Pacifica District Boy Scouts
- Fountain Valley Elementary School District Trustee, 1990-1998
W.F. Gustav "Gus" Ayer
- State & City budget (Maintain a balanced budget with no reduction in services)
- Water issues (supply, quality & security)
- Traffic (405 freeway as well as city streets)
- Occupation: Council Member
- Elected to City Council in 2002
- 30+ years of business experience
- Over a decade of leadership in Green Valley
Samuel W. "Sam" Lew
- Maintaining financial strength
- Staffing and funding programs and transportation for our new senior center
- Protecting neighborhoods
- Occupation: SBC/Pacific Bell Communications Technician, 26 yrs.
- F.V. City Council Member 2001- 2002
- F.V. Housing and Community Development Agency Member 1998-2000
- Former Small Business Owner, 13 yrs.
- B.A. Degree in Economics, Masters Degree in Business Administration
- Director, Fountain Valley Educational Foundation
- Community Volunteer, 21 yrs.
- Maintain Balanced City Budget
- Attract New Businesses / Strong Commercial Base
- Safe Neighborhoods/Streets
- Occupation: Wife Mother Businesswoman
- Asst. Vice President, Sales, "K" Line America, Inc. - an international transportation & logistics company.
- Owner, Boden Food Sales, Fullerton, CA.
- 25 + years business experience.
- Community volunteer.
Barbara Joy Montz
- Maintain balanced city budget with no reduction in services.
- Redevelopment issues - keeping city vibrant .
- Water issues - encouraging development with minimal impact to citizens.
Michael M "Mike" Alls, P.E.
- Occupation: Marketing Consultant, Educator
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- State of California Registered Professional Quality Engineer
- Forty-three year tenure in Quality and manufacturing.
- Retired 1999 to become caregiver for late wife's M.S. condition.
- Former (Eight Years) California Army National Guard Infantry Officer. Received Honorable Discharge.
- Member of Fountain Valley Volunteer RSVP Police Department.
- Recieved President's Award for FV Community Volunteer
Christopher Scott "Chris" Wilson
- Maintain a responsible Fiscal Budget.
- Maintain Fountain Valley Public services in Fountain Valley, do not outsource.
- Improve traffic conditions and public safety.
- Occupation: Ambulance Company Manager
- Retired Volunteer Firefighter
- 2000 Vol. Firefighter Award(Orange County Fire Authority)
- California certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Public safety is my number one priority .
- Slowing the speeders on our streets and photo enforcing signal lights.
- Make sure our police and firefighters have the proper equipment for the job.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|