(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- BA Economics - UC Irvine - Cum Laud
- 1971 - 2000: Vice President, Corporate & Real Estate Finance (predominantly BofA)
- 2000- present: Real Property Consultant
- Past President, Capistrano Beach Community Assn.
- Appointed by OC to building Design Review Board prior to Cityhood
- Re-establish Volunteer Citizen Commissions to help resolve problems of pollution, traffic, zoning and other issues affecting our community.
- Ensure Property Rights to all by revising the Zoning Code in lieu of the present arbitrary & frequent variance process.
- Accept No Special Interest Money - Ensure new development is planned and implemented for the benefit of the people (the City) as well as developers.
- Occupation: Dana Point Businesswoman
- Community Leader and Volunteer
- Mom (3 boys, all former foster children and 2 dogs)
- Part-time Publishing Executive of scientific books
- Avon Independent Sales Representative (Avon lady!)
- 2-term President of ARF, Board of Directors of Historical Society, Lantern Village Assoc. and more
- USC Alumni
- Representing Residents--Not Special Interests!
- True Fiscal Responsibility
- Ocean Water Quality, Traffic & Parking Issues, Undergrounding Utilities
- Occupation: Councilman, Retired Marine
- BA University of North Carolina
- Alumnus - Naval War College & Armed Forces Staff College
- Director, Transportation Corridor Agencies
- Honored by the Congress of the United States in a "Tribute for Service" July 1990
- Maintain Fiscal Responsibility
- Continue Beautification and Capital Improvement Projects
- A Final Solution to the Pollution at Doheny State Beach
- Occupation: Vice-Chair of Dana Point's Planning Commission
- BA from UCLA in Political Science
- Director of the Homeowners Association
- Mother of two children (ages 8 and 10 years old)
- Ensuring a quality renovation of the Harbor
- Revitalization of Town Center with no redevelopment
- Improving the quality of life in Dana Point by providing for parks and clean ocean/harbor water
- Occupation: Dana Point Planning Commissioner
- 13 Year Resident of Dana Point - Raising 3 kids here in town.
- BS Degree's in Finance & Real Estate from CSUN
- Leader in Town Center Specific Plan
- Retired from United States Coast Guard (Served in Desert Storm)
- Two term elected member to County Central Committee (73rd Assy District)
- Leader/Teacher at Pacific Coast Church Childrens Ministry
- Bring a voice of Solid Indepenence and Respect to our City Council
- Focus on the future of Dana Point- Deliver a Town Center Plan that respects our small town heritage.
- Be accountable for actually cleaning up our beaches. Deliver a plan to Underground Utilities and Encourage Home Ownership in Lantern Village
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|