League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; La Habra City School District; 2 Year Short Term Voter Information
2 Year Short Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sharon H. (Helm) Brown
- Occupation: Teacher/Special Education Program Specialist
- M.A. - Chapman University, 1995 - Curriculum and Instruction
- B.A. - UCLA, 1966 - Political Science
- 30 years as an educator
- Parent of two grown children (both public school teachers)
- Taught overseas in Tehran, Iran for 4 years
- Developing partnerships with teachers, parents, community members to improve our schools
- Involving seniors in a volunteer program in our schools
- Advocating for full funding for all mandated programs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.