League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; La Habra City School District; 4 Year Term Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Cindy Frisbie Hecklau
Susan M. Hango
John R. Koos
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, La Habra City School District
- Email: email@example.com
- Occupation: Retired Planning Commissioner
- Manager, Tetra Tech Communications Services
- B.S. Urban and Regional Planning, Cal Poly Pomona
- Former Library Foundation Director
- Former Vice Chair, Community Development Advisory Board
- Former Chairman, Measure BB Committee
- Making La Habra School District competitive with other Orange County Districts
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Open Government
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.