(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Susan R. Preus
- Occupation: Anaheim City School District Governing Board Member
- ACSD Board Member - 8 years
- Board President - 2 years
- K-12 and Special Education Teaching Credentials
- CSBA Masters in Governance
- 15 years PTA District, Council, and Unit officer
- 21 year central Anaheim resident
- Provide superior education to all children in the District, ensuring State standards are met or exceeded.
- Hire and retain highest qualified teachers, administrators, and staff.
- Continue to improve and build facilities, obtaining maximum benefit from bond funds with fiscal accountability to taxpayers.
- Occupation: Educator / Anaheim Planning Commissioner
- ACSD Independent Citizens' Oversight Committee
- Anaheim Public Library Foundation Boardmember
- BA UC Berkeley, MPA CSU Fullerton
- Former Recreation Director, Anaheim Department of Parks & Recreation
- Former California Senate Legislative Aide
- US Navy Special Forces veteran
David G. "Dave" Vill
- I will fight the state's effort to consolidate control of all schools within a large, distant, bureaucratic agency.
- I will work to reduce over-crowded classrooms in order to create the best possible learning environment for our children.
- I will support all efforts to ensure our students are adequately prepared to advance to junior high school.
- Occupation: Retired Teacher/Coach
- Use available funds to install portables to ease overcrowding
- Pre school so that our children come prepared
- English Language Development
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|