(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Board President-- Irvine Unified School District
- Chair of Board, Association of Low Wealth Schools
- Chair of Board, Family Violence Project
- Board Member, 44 Women for Children, Orangewood Children's Home
- Board Member, California Women's Leadership Association (CWLA)
- Founding Board and Past President, Irvine Public Schools Foundation
- Tough Fiscal Control
- Safe Schools
- Quality education
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Irvine Unified School District
- Volunteer in Irvine schools for 14 years. PTA, Booster Clubs, School Site.
- California School Board Assc. Delegate
- Orange County School Board President Elect
- Serve on the CIF Southern Section Executive Board
- Irvine PTA Council 1st VP
- Board Liason to Special Ed Committee, Teacher of the Year Committee, and Coastline ROP Board
- Continue to work in Sacramento for class size reduction flexibility and smaller classes across all grade levels.
- Continue to ensure that our district is operating under a fiscally responsible budget while maintaining quality education.
- Providing competitive salaries and benefits for all employees.
- Occupation: Investment Banker
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Russian Language, Dartmouth College 1991
- MBA from New York University, 1994
- VP, Mergers & Acquisitions, RSM EquiCo Capital Markets LLC
- PTA President, Plaza Vista School
- PTA Legislative Action Representative
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fighting for our fair share of funding from Sacramento. Irvine currently receives approx. $100 less per student than the state average.
- Maintain the neighborhood school school concept in Irvine that has served us so well.
- Focus on reducing class sizes at all levels, not just K-3.
- Occupation: Chemical Engineer
Kathleen Anne Rodarte
- Let's make "World-Class" the education standard in Irvine
- Let's not rely on Washington D.C. or Sacramento to solve our education problems
- We are an education focued and resourceful community, let's enhance our school programs by pooling resources of business, city, and parents.
- Occupation: Retired School Employee
- Occupation: Association Board Member
- BS in BusAdmin from CalStateLong Beach
- PTA Volunteer & officer in Irvine for 12 years
- Orange County PTA board rep for Irvine
- Irvine Public Schools Foundation board member
- Youth Ministry Leader for Jr.High & High school
- Community Association Board President
- Ensuring Irvine schools continue their commitment to encellence
- Attracting and retaining quality teachers and staff
- Fiscally Sound Budjet, reflecting the priorities of the parents
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|